Last Tuesday I turned on the tv and a new season of “The Biggest Loser” was starting. I love watching that show because it really motivates me to exercise. Their theme for this season is “No Excuses”. I love that! I decided to adopt it for myself and our family. No more putting off those things I’ve been meaning to do. 2012 is the year to do them – No More Excuses!
I recently began following Heavenly Homemakers (Heavenlyhomemakers.com) on Facebook. It has truly been a blessing to me. They have inspired me to set some goals for 2012 – no more excuses!
1. Pray We are on this earth to worship God and serve His people. I pray that I focus on living God’s way. If I do this, I believe that I will be able to accomplish these goals.
2. Daily Bible Readings/Devotions I will keep up on my one year Bible (& not have to read 2-3 days worth at a time to catch up). I will have daily devotions with my children – no more excuses. (Actually, we have been doing this and it is going well).
3. Organize our home Our home definitely has that lived in look to it, but sometime I would be embarrassed to have someone come in. I need to make sure as much is going out of the house as is coming in. The kids can help keep organized – no more excuses!
4. Live a natural lifestyle I am stealing this one from the “5 Simple Ways” e-book I downloaded. I want to
- Eat real food
- Drink water
- Stay home more
- Waste Less
5. Save money Now that we have no more house payments to make, we should be able to save money – no more excuses!
6. Use Coupons I get the paper. I need to clip & use the coupons! No more excuses!
7. Laugh I do not do this enough. My kids are always giggling about something. Hopefully, they can teach me to laugh!
God willing, I will be able to meet these goals.