Summer is here and our gardens are starting to produce! I thought I would add some recipes to help use up some of that fresh summer produce from our gardens (or the farmers’ market). So hopefully this will be the first in a summer series.
- 1 lb Zucchini unpeeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing
- 1/2 margarine, melted
- Cook squash and chopped onion in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain
- Combine soup, sour cream and shredded carrots; fold in drained squash and onions
- Mix Stuffing with margarine.
- Spread half of the stuffing into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Spoon vegetable mixture on top of stuffing.
- sprinkle with remaining stuffing.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.